1 x Sats Ledger twin-pack bitcoin savings books for kids.
- 2 x 48 page Sats Ledger savings books in two colors
- 47 fun & motivating kiss-cut stickers
- 6 x beautiful die-cut stickers
Each ledger features:
- 21 spreads + 21 blocks, 12 transactions per spread
- Ledger dimensions: 105mm (width) x 148mm (height) / A6
- Printed on a combination of beautiful 350gsm/120gsm (cover/internal) Norweigan paper stock
- All text in Bitcoin’s iconic Ubuntu font family
Sats Ledgers help you to introduce children to how Bitcoin's ledger system works at a basic conceptual level. They include an easy-to-read introdutory section explaining how to use the Sats Ledgers, and are designed in a traditional, analogue savings logbook-format, with well-spaced columns for recording entries, descriptions of tasks/earnings (allowance/extra chores, etc), the date, the number of sats stacked, running totals, and an easy to understand verification process for each transaction. It includes spaces to include ‘mining rewards’ for each completed spread (block), an optional ‘difficulty adjustment’ box, and a simple, guided mining reward ‘halving’ halfway through the books.
Each ledger features a watermark of the raw hex data from Satoshi’s Genesis block, and includes some notable moments from Bitcoin’s timeline as well as a legendary Satoshi quote from the bitcointalk forum. You’ll love it and so will your kids!